- Kindly follow outlined instructions relevant to your child’s grade level in each document below.
- School supplies must be brought to school on the first day of class. We will not be able to accept any supplies that are brought to school on Orientation Days or earlier.
- All students’ supplies must be labeled with your child’s full name/ grade level and homeroom.
- Where applicable, supplies should be separated in plastic bags by subject areas, clearly labeled with the subject, child’s full name, and homeroom. We will not accept any supplies combined together in one large bag.
Please note that additional supplies might be requested by individual teachers throughout the academic year depending on consumption.
- All staff and students are required to wear masks or face shields when riding the bus and while on campus.
- Met will not provide masks or face shields and students are asked to bring a minimum of 2 masks daily or a replacement face shield to school in case of breakage and to be able to change during the day.
- Students arriving at school without a mask or face shield, will not be permitted to enter the school campus/bus.
- It’s the student’s responsibility to make sure his/her pencil case is brought to school daily including the above-mentioned items.
- Met does not accept liability for any personal items lost on school property due to theft, fire, water damage, or for any other reason.