- No supplies will be accepted during orientation days for all Grade levels including Pre-K.
- All staff and students in Grade 1 and above will be required to wear masks or face shields when riding the bus and while on campus.
- Met will not provide masks nor face shields and students are asked to bring a minimum of 2 disposable masks/ shield replacement daily to school with them in case of breakage and to be able to change their mask during the day.
- If your child comes to school without a mask or face shield, they will not be permitted to enter the school building. Students who ride a bus will not be allowed entry without a face mask or face shield.
- Students in Grade 6 and above will be able to keep extra masks/ face shields in lockers should they wish.
- Please start training your children on wearing masks/ face shields. (https://www.today.com/parents/dad-shares-tablet-trick-getting-kids-wear-masks-t188521)
Pre-K to Grade 2 School Supplies
Supplies should be divided into separate bags per subject area and clearly labeled with the subject, child’s name, and homeroom. We will not accept any supplies if they are delivered to school combined together in one large bag. Supplies must be separated by the subject as outlined above.
For EC Homeroom classes (Pre-K to KG2), Grades 1 and 2 Homeroom classes, each child will have his/her own individual supplies, for sanitary and safety reasons. No supplies will be shared.
Please note that KG2, Grade 1, and Grade 2 have divided their supply lists by quarter so that supplies can be replenished each quarter.
Grade 3 to Grade 9 School Supplies
To ensure that all students have the correct and proper supplies they need to accompany their learning each day,
Grade 3-9 students are asked to have the mentioned general supplies on the list in their pencil cases/backpacks every day they come to school for the entire year starting from the first day of school.