- How can I apply online?
A soft copy is available on the website (https://metropolitanschooleg.com/en/?page_id=115). You can download and send it with the required documents listed on the website, via email to the admissions office on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can anyone replace me to start the admission process?
Anyone can submit the application and the required documents however the legal guardian needs to be present in person for the parent’s interview.
- Is Admissions open?What is the deadline?
Admissions is open for the Academic Year 2019/2020 and will be closed once the classes are full capacity.
- Who are Metropolitan Homeroom Teachers ?
Our teachers are certified English native speakers.
- Do you teach second language in school?
Our second languages are French and Arabic. We offer Arabic from Prek and French from KG1.
- What is the required age for admissions?
For the next Academic Year 2019-2020 we accept from 3.8 years old in October 2019 for KGs and 3 year old for Pre-K.
- When should I be contacted for Assessment?
After submitting the application, you will be contacted by our Admissions office and told whether your application has been accepted or declined. If the application is accepted, our Admissions team will call you to set an appointment for the parent’s interview and child’s assessment.
- Does your school offer British or American Curriculum?
Metropolitan school is delivering an outstanding international education following a standard based American curriculum.
- Is the school accredited?
Metropolitan school has now met the criteria for educational quality assurance, established by the AdvancEd accreditation organization.
- Do you offer the International Baccalaureate (IB)?
Our school will engage in dialogue to decide if we will offer the IB or AP (Advanced Placement from the College Board in the USA); it is possible that we will offer one program or the other or potentially both. This decision will require careful study and planning when we grow into the high school years.
- Do you offer any other languages other than French and Arabic?
We currently don’t, but we might in the future.
- How long is the admissions process?
Once the Admissions office receives the required documents it takes up to three working days to schedule your appointment. After the assessment, it takes five working days to receive the results via email.