- How can I apply online?
A soft copy is available on the website (http://metropolitanschooleg.com/en/?page_id=115). You can download and send it with the required documents listed on the website, via email to the admissions office on email@example.com.
- Can anyone replace me to start the admission process?
Anyone can submit the application and the required documents however the legal guardian needs to be present in person for the parent’s interview.
- Is Admissions open?What is the deadline?
Admissions is open for the Academic Year 2017/18 and will be closed once the classes are full capacity.
- Who are Metropolitan Homeroom Teachers ?
Our teachers are certified English native speakers.
- Do you teach second language in school?
Our second languages are French and Arabic. We offer Arabic from Prek and French from KG1.
- What is the required age for admissions?
For the next Academic Year 2017/18, we accept from 3.6 years old in October 2017 for KGs and 2.8 year old for Pre-K.
- When should I be contacted for Assessment?
After submitting the application, you will be contacted by our Admissions office whether your application accepted or declined. If the application is accepted, our Admissions team will call you to set an appointment for the parent’s interview and child’s assessment.
- Does your school offer British or American Curriculum?
Metropolitan school is delivering an outstanding international education following a standard based American curriculum.
- Is the school accredited?
We are an accepted candidate by Advanced as this is still our second Academic year.
- Do you offer the International Baccalaureate (IB)?
We are established to provide an IB certificate.
- Do you offer any other languages other than French and Arabic?
We currently don’t, but we might do in the future.
- How long is the admissions process?
Once the Admissions office receives the required documents it takes up to three working days to schedule your appointment. After the assessment, it takes five working days to receive the results via email.